Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Posting time!

Ok so I'm sure many of you have heard of Charlie the Unicorn. If you haven't, well then I'll go through what it is here real quick.. Charlie the Unicorn consists of mainly 3 small clips, each very funny! I'm not going to be posting the first one however, seeing as I personally think it's a bit dull.. But you can go watch it here if you like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY&feature=channel

The 2nd part of the series is a tad more fun.. Whilst going from being "realistic" to being more supernatural, the friends of Charlie show up in a new form - Fantasy ! The imagination of the author has surely been live when he made this clip:



After this episode, there is an also extremely good nr 3 that I'd really recommend you watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCCkfjPm0o&feature=channel
(Note that the end only makes sense if you've seen the first video too!)

TL;DR - Charlie the Unicorn 1-3

Now, there's appearently a new fanmade clip out that I hadn't noticed.. This is the clip I originally wanted to share with you guys today.. But seeing as I reviewed all the 3 others, I felt they were too much fun to leave out! Even if you've seen em before! Anyways, Charlie the Unicorn "4":

MUST SEE:



There are a lot of fanmade Charlies out there, but this one SERIOUSLY made me laugh like hell! I almost fell off my chair! It's a MUST SEE! :P

6 comments: